Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Since my last blog my life has been turned basically upside down... I am now living in the state of unknown which I hate with a passion.. I am hoping that things will turn out well but only time will tell... At least there was some good news that we found out today... We are expecting a girl which is what we had been hoping for so that way we will now have 1 of each.. I am getting so excited that my parents arrive on Saturday so I have only 5 more days until I am on the road... I am still kind of dreading it at the same time as well because I have no idea when my husband will be able to join us and I feel guilty not keeping AJ here so that he can spend time with him.. I understand that it is only temporary but how temporary is yet to be known...

No comments:

Post a Comment