Sunday, August 2, 2009

This is my first time ever blogging so you have to bear with me while I figure this thing out... Today was a just another day.. I am hoping to find out soon whether or not the transfer I have requested will take effect and when.. I had no idea how much I would miss my family until this past 6 months.. I have realized that my husband and I need to stop being so stubborn so that we can get help... Living here in Florida while everyone is so far away and having such a small income that it is really not even worth mentioning I think has finally hit.. I am having so much trouble keeping things together right now because all I can think about is wanting to get to Arizona with AJ so that I can get a house and situated so that JC can make his way there.. We have come to the conclusion that we need to be seperated for a month or so that way things can get done.. He will be staying behind in Florida until I get a house that will accept our dogs.. They are such a big part of my son's life that we can get rid of them at all.. JC will also have the availabilty to work anytime if I have AJ with me.. I believe that for both of us it is one if not the hardest decision that we have ever had to make.. The longest we have ever been apart is only 2 weeks and that was rough enough... It will be difficult for me to do but at least I know that I will have the help that I need.. Being almost 5 months pregnant during this time is also difficult but I am still hopeful that things will turn themselves around...

No comments:

Post a Comment